About The Conference
SARscene 2021 will bring together search and rescue responders from all SAR agencies and disciplines, emergency response and emergency management organizations from across Canada and beyond to share knowledge, best practices, and discuss emerging issues.
Hosted by Search and Rescue Saskatchewan Association of Volunteers (SARSAV), the conference coincides with our 25th Anniversary. Come celebrate with us!
This is the first ever SARscene hosted by SARSAV and has been made possible by the SAR NIF Program through Public Safety Canada and the National Search and Rescue Secretariat.
It has been a year of unprecedented challenges. Challenges create opportunities!
We are using this opportunity to bring you a fun and unique SARscene conference experience that is more accessible and affordable than ever before! From the comfort of your own home, your opportunities include:
- Over 30 live, interactive sessions on a wide range of SAR topics
- All conference speaker sessions live translated to Canadian French
- Easily connect with up to 1,000 SAR professionals, conference speakers and exhibitors from across Canada and beyond in real time through text or video chat, right within the conference platform
- Access to all conference session recordings for 30 days post event
- Access to pre-conference training workshops (attendance may be limited)
- Choose your discipline (ground, air or marine) and enter a team in the SAR games
- A wide variety of fun and interactive networking events
- A virtual photo booth, silent auction, play to win games, and much more!
Who Should Attend
SARscene is an annual national conference that is open to all SAR stakeholders and includes attendees from the following areas:
- Ground, air, marine SAR
- Disaster response
- Emergency management
- Preventative SAR
- Agencies having jurisdiction (police, public safety, EMO, etc.)
- Government and Non-Government Organizations with an interest in SAR
- Indigenous communities with an interest in SAR
Thank you to our Exhibitors